All new interventions, technologies and treatments are reviewed by St Vincent's Hospital New Interventional Procedures Assessment Committee (NIPAC) prior to their introduction into the clinical setting. This is in accordance with the SVHNS Policy and SVHA Policy.
NIPAC review occurs every two months.
E-mail adress is: SVHS.NIPAC@svha.org.au
For more information regarding policies and submission requirements, please refer to the following documents:
- NIPAC Submission and Meeting Dates 2017
- NIPAC Checklist (updated May 2017)
- NIPAC Submission Form (updated April 2017) DOC [86 KB]
- SVHNS New Interventions Policy
- SVHA New Clinical Services Procedures and Other Interventions Policy