St Vincent’s is committed to exceeding the needs of our patients and we welcome all feedback whether complimentary or constructive.
If you are concerned about your treatment, or the treatment of someone close to you, talk to your treating practitioners or Nurse Unit Manager as soon as possible.
You can also request a Patient Feedback Form by contacting the Patient Liaison Officer on 02 8382 2250 or by collecting one from the Hospital front desk in the main foyer, admissions or from any department manager.
Alternatively, you can email or write to:
Consumer Feedback Manager
St Vincent’s Hospital
390 Victoria St
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
The Consumer Feedback Manager will assess feedback and assist frontline managers with investigations and responses to complaints.
What you can expect from us:
- St Vincent’s will address your concerns in a timely manner and investigate opportunities to improve patient care.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged by telephone or in writing within 5 days.
- You will be provided with the outcome of our investigation within 35 days where possible.
- If the complaint is not resolved within 35 days, you will be kept informed and updated.
- Investigations are managed sensitively and confidentially in line with privacy regulations.
If you are not satisfied with outcome of the complaints process you can write to:
Health Care Complaints Commission
Locked Mail Bag 18
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
Or call the Health Care Complaints Commission on 02 9219 7444
We are proud of our staff and their commitment to the Mission and Values of our Hospital and we welcome positive feedback from patients and their visitors. Compliments can be forwarded directly to the ward/service or to the Consumer Feedback Manager who will forward on to appropriate staff members.
email SVHS.Feedback@svha.org.au for online feedback