St Vincent’s Alcohol and Drug Service recognises alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use as common to societies and cultures around the word.
Our mission is to promote well-being and minimise the harm resulting from the use of these substances, offering a range of services to individuals and communities to achieve this.
For more information about our services you can call our Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS) on 02 9361 8000.
St Vincent’s Alcohol and Drug Service provides a number of state-wide telephone services, providing education, information, support, referral and crisis counselling.
• Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS)
• 1300 DRIVER
• Opioid Treatment Line (OTL)
• Stimulant Treatment Line (STL)
• Drug and Alcohol specialist Advisory Service (DASAS)
• Cannabis Caution
Face to face services
• Opioid Treatment Program: Rankin Court Treatment Centre
• Stimulant specific treatment: Stimulant Treatment Program
• Residential Withdrawal Unit: Gorman House
• Inpatient Care: via St Vincent's Hospital. Most people don't need to go to hospital for withdrawal care and support, however people with severe alcohol or drug withdrawal may be admitted to St Vincent’s Hospital under the care of the A&DS
• Outpatient Wellness Clinic: via St Vincent's and Alcohol & Drug Service Specialist Clinic